NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook 2015 Edition is a comprehensive reference that explains code requirements and helps verify compliance with NFPA 1: Fire Code 2015 Edition. It incorporates a wealth of information from a wide range of sources, so readers are prepared to answer questions, resolve issues and make the right decisions about fire alarm, sprinkler and life safety issues. Includes the full text of NFPA 1: Fire Code 2015 Edition as well as:
- Expert commentary, printed in color, that explains the rationale behind provisions
- Real-world examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations
- More than 350 visuals including full-color photographs that clarify concepts, 2-color charts, tables and illustrations
- New chapter on mandatory requirements concerning hydrant locations
- New information reflecting NFPA 101: Life Safety Code 2015 Edition's added mandates for carbon monoxide detection and alarm for new educational and day care facilities
- Time-saving indexes.